If you want to win potential customers the solution is to attract them through good content. Whether in blogs, ebooks or social media posts, the content follows a strategy planned and designed according to the objectives of your business. With Inbound Marketing you will be able to attract new customers and retain the ones you have already won, resulting in a natural increase in your sales.
In this course you will learn how to master a set of key strategies for implementing an inbound marketing strategy to attract new customers to your business.
· Understand the importance of Inbound Marketing in a Digital Marketing strategy;
· Know how to plan, implement, analyze and conduct an Inbound Marketing strategy;
· How To use an Inbound Marketing strategy to increase your sales;
trainer: Jorge Teixeira
workload: 8 hours
· What is Inbound marketing;
· How to analyze the competition;
· What is a persona and how to create it;
· What is the funnel of Inbound Marketing;
· What to do at each stage of the funnel;
· What channels to use and the best content at each stage of the funnel;
· Case Study: Creating an Inbound Marketing Strategy.
· Business’ owners;
· Heads of Marketing and Marketing Officers;
With more than 10 years of experience in the digital world, Jorge Teixeira has gone through web programming and is currently leading the Critec Digital Marketing team. Every day is challenged to find the best communication and marketing strategies for the brands he works with.
He holds a degree in New Communication Technologies from the University of Aveiro and a postgraduate degree in Digital Marketing and Electronic Commerce from Isvouga.